What could be more romantic than a small intimate wedding on a beautiful beach, while monkeys and macaws call from the rainforest? We have arranged several weddings, and consider this one of our favorite activities.
We can handle almost any size group, from just the two of you to all the relatives. You can even register with us! We will arrange for the attorney and paperwork necessary to make your union legal in the U.S.
We will relieve your stress by working with your friends and relatives on an individual basis. We can bring them from anywhere in the world to your little corner of paradise. Of course, experience has taught us not to get between the bride and her wedding! So you will communicate directly with the wedding planner and caterer in Costa Rica.
You will work with them to plan the perfect wedding day, and we will get everyone to the ceremony on time. Look below for some of our favorite wedding locations.
- Bosque del Cabo - a great honeymoon spot on the Osa Peninsula, too!
- Casa Corcovado - for a deluxe, luxurious wedding and honeymoon surrounded by lush tropical gardens and forests
- Finca Rosa Blanca - incomparable luxury at one of the most architecturally beautiful hotels in the country in the midst of tropical beauty
- Hotel Punta Islita - luxury and style in the forested hills of southern Guanacaste, right on the beach, a romantic and beautiful ideal
- Makanda by the Sea - on Costa Rica's Pacific coast, be treated to brilliant sunsets and tropical beauty, luxury in the tropical rainforest
- Si Como No, Hotel and Resort - a romantic adventure in a natural cathedral, a scene right out of a dream
- PRICING. No Need to Shop til you drop. We have the best prices at the lovely small hotels that are the true gems of Costa Rica.
- SECURITY. You do not send money out of the country, nor do you pay until your itinerary is 100% fully confirmed.
- EXPERIENCE. We have been sending customers to Costa Rica exclusively since 1992. It is all we do!
- PEACE OF MIND. We know how to arrange seamless travel. Your hotel reservations will be there when you arrive, and the other services will show up as promised. No worries, no hassles.
- CONVENIENCE. One stop shopping. We can arrange everything necessary for the trip of a lifetime. No need to deal with multiple vendors.
- NO SELLING. Planning a vacation should be fun! You won't be subjected to high pressure tactics. Just great service, from travel professionals
Several years ago, we operated an office in the Quepos area. I used to spend about one week every month there. On one visit I started to notice thick blue ropes strung across the road, about twenty feet up. I was informed that they were the new "monkey bridges". One of the major causes of death for monkeys is power lines. They usually travel from tree limb to tree limb. When they encounter a wide street, they will sometimes us a power line to cross over. The problem occurs when they grab two lines at once, and complete the circuit. Instant death occurs.